This website is operated by GENIUS PHARMACEUTICAL AG. The privacy of our users and interested parties during our negotiations and as well our clients is extremely important to us and therefore, we encourage all users, interested parties during our negotiants and our clients to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information regarding:
GENIUS PHARMACEUTICAL AG (‘we’ or ‘us’) collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about our users and interested parties during our negotiations and as well our clients.
When we do so, we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which apply across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as a ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
a. Personal information you provide to us
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
– Email address and phone number
– Postal address of your company
– Name of managing director(s)/CEO(s)/CFO(s)/COO(s)
Some examples of when we collect this information include:
– Visit on our website
– Correspondence and meetings during contract negotiations and contract conclusions
b. Personal information you provide about third parties
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agreed that you:
– shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data.
– shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; and
– shall consent on their behalf to the transfer of their personal data abroad.
c. Monitoring and recording communications
We may monitor communications such as emails and telephone calls for the following purposes:
– Quality assurance,
– Contact information.
d. Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (‘flash cookies’) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website.
In addition, it should be noted that in some cases our cookies or similar technologies may be owned and controlled by third parties who will also collect personal information about you.
How many times a user visits the websites.
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this information may be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How we use your personal information
We collect information about our users for the following purposes:
– To identify user and manage their request,
– Contact information.
Who your information may be shared with
We may share your information with:
– Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity,
– 3C3 Commerce a brand of Cesar Capital Group AG based in Switzerland.
We will not share your personal information with any other 3rd parties.
Required personal information
No personal information has to be provided by you to us at any time.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal information for the following periods:
Name andaddress 10 years according to Swiss law.
These periods are no longer than necessary in each case.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information:
(1) legal obligation.
(2) vital interests.
Consequence of our use of your personal information
The consequence to you of our use of your personal information is:
adverts my be presented by your location
Keeping your information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Indeed, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
Transfers of your information out of the EEA
We may need to transfer your personal data to the following countries outside of the European Economic Area:
These transfers will be undertaken for the purpose of:
Personal information will be sent to the host who is located in Switzerland.
We might transfer personal data to countries which do not have the same data protection laws as the United Kingdom and EEA. Whilst the European Commission has not given a formal decision that such countries provide an adequate level of data protection similar to those which apply in the United Kingdom and EEA, any transfer of your personal information will be subject to a set of European Commission approved binding corporate rules that will safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach (as permitted in accordance with Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulations).
Any transfers to the following countries will be undertaken on the basis that that country, territory or one or more specific sectors in that country, or an international organisation ensures an adequate level of protection:
For more information on the basis of any non-EEA transfers, our safeguards or Commission details, please contact us as described below. We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or to any organisation (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
What rights do you have?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, thoseincluderightsto:
– fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
– access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
– require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
– require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
– receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
– object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
– object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
– object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
– otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
– claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/)
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
– email, call or write to us
– let us have enough information to identify you
– let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving license, passport or a recent credit card/utility bill)
– let us know the information to which your request relates
From time to time, we may also have other methods to unsubscribe (opt-out) from any direct marketing including for example, unsubscribe buttons or web links. If such are offered, please note that there may be some period after selecting to unsubscribe in which marketing may still be received while your request is being processed.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the InformationCommissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
– By a notice on the website called “private policy”
If you have any questions about this policy or the information, we hold about you, please contact us by:
post: Genius Pharmaceutical AG
CH – 8200 Schaffhausen
Registered in Switzerland
Company No. CHE-113.845.154
Our data protection officer is: MR. PINO SERGIO
Genius Pharmaceutical AG